ArtisanCutlery Tradition Flipper Knife 3.94" S35VN Stonewashed Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles - 1702P-CF
ACU1702PCF: Tradition ATZ-1702P-CF - Carbon Fiber
The ArtisanCutlery Tradition is designed to be your next daily carry. This sleek design will handle any normal day to day task and feel comfortable while doing so. The blade is 3.94" and crafted from S35VN stainless steel. The handles are made from carbon fiber over stainless steel liners and include a stainless steel pocket clip set up for right or left-hand tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.94"
- Cutting Edge: 3.65"
- Closed Length: 5.0"
- Overall Length: 8.94"
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.55"
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Made in China