Bear OPS AC-1000-B4-B Bold Action X AUTO Folding Knife 3" 14C28N Black Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles
BCAC1000B4B: AC-1000-B4-B AUTO Bold Action X Folding Knife
Bear & Son Cutlery
Combining all their previous knowledge of knifemaking Bear Ops has introduced the next model of their automatic knife lineup. The Bold Action X AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are milled black G10 with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 3" Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as closing when in use. The pocket clip can be positioned for left or right-handed tip-up carry.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Automatic Opening
- Safety Lock
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.125"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.