Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.43" S30V Satin Blade, Green G10 Handles
BM162: 162 Bushcrafter
The Bushcrafter is a wonderful fixed blade design from Benchmade that you know is built with quality. You know you have a good knife, one you can count on, when you pick it up and the first thing you think is that this knife is a beast. It's solid, functional, well balanced, and features premium blade steel. You get a durable G10 handle fastened with titanium tubing and a nice leather sheath with an attached fire steel. Also available in Kydex with sand G10 handles.
- High ground drop-point blade with polished finish
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Hand-blended and contoured green G10 handles with red
- vulcanized spacer held together with pressed titanium tubing
- Brushed full-grain buckskin leather sheath with D-ring and flint rod loop and retention strap
- Blade Length: 4.43" (11.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.164" (4.17 mm)
- Open: 9.20" (23.37 cm)
- Weight: 7.72 oz. (218.9 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.92" (23.37 mm)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953141394
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.