Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.43" S30V Satin Blade, Green G10 Handles
BM162: 162 Bushcrafter
The Bushcrafter is a wonderful fixed blade design from Benchmade that you know is built with quality. You know you have a good knife, one you can count on, when you pick it up and the first thing you think is that this knife is a beast. It's solid, functional, well balanced, and features premium blade steel. You get a durable G10 handle fastened with titanium tubing and a nice leather sheath with an attached fire steel. Also available in Kydex with sand G10 handles.
- High ground drop-point blade with polished finish
- S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Hand-blended and contoured green G10 handles with red
- vulcanized spacer held together with pressed titanium tubing
- Brushed full-grain buckskin leather sheath with D-ring and flint rod loop and retention strap
- Blade Length: 4.43" (11.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.164" (4.17 mm)
- Open: 9.20" (23.37 cm)
- Weight: 7.72 oz. (218.9 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.92" (23.37 mm)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953141394
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$96.00On Sale: $43.99