Benchmade 3320 Pagan AUTO OTF 3.96" Stonewash Double Edge Blade, Aluminum Handles
BM3320: 3320 Pagan OTF | Benchmade Design
A refined feel from a tried and true warrior. The 3320 Pagan by Benchmade is a double-action out-the-front automatic knife featuring a 3.96" chisel ground, double-edge spear-point blade. The 154CM stainless steel blade is an American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. Comes complete with deep-carry pocket clip and a MOLLE compatible sheath with malice clip.
- Mechanism: Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Blade Style: Chisel ground, double-edge spear-point
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-61HRC)
- Handle: Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Extra: Deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.96" (10.06 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54 mm)
- Open: 8.96" (22.76 cm)
- Closed: 5.00" (12.70 cm)
- Weight: 5.11 oz. (144.87 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24 mm)
- Made in USA
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
$159.99 On Sale: $89.95