Benchmade 484S Nakamura AXIS Folding Knife 3.08" M390 Satin Combo Blade, G10 Handles
BM484S: 484S | Nakamura Design
The Nakamura is a beautiful gentleman's tactical folder. At just under four inches closed, it is very comfortable in the pocket. M390 steel coupled with Axis lock functionality and G10 handles with stainless liners, makes this a top US made folder in our book! The first Nakamura AXIS brings the best of both worlds: detailed design and functional strength.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- M390 super premium stainless steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black contoured G10 handle scales with stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.08"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.570"
- Blade Material: M390 Super Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
- Weight: 3.52 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Silver, Split-Arrow, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.03"
- Closed Length: 3.95"
- Made in USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.