Benchmade 590 Boost AXIS Assisted 3.7" Satin S30V Blade, Grivory and Versaflex Handles
BM590: 590 Boost | Benchmade Design
The Boost adds another excellent option to Benchmade's popular AXIS assisted opening knives. The dual durometer handles greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength on this fact-action assist. It's a feature laden knife without the exorbitant price tag.
- AXIS Assist with integrated safety
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handles
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 4.59 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Overall Length: 8.52"
- Closed Length: 4.83"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.