Benchmade 591BK Boost AXIS Assisted Rescue Folding Knife 3.43" CPM-3V Black Blunt Tip Blade, Red/Black Handles
BM591BK: 591BK Boost
The 591 is another addition to the Boost Family and carries the same comfortable dual-durometer ergonomics. The quick action of the AXIS assist mechanism allows for ambidextrous access to strong, CPM-3V steel, opposing bevel, blunt pry-tip blade. Opposing bevel design features a non-uniform blade geometry that creates an offset pry-tip while maintaining a consistent chisel grind on the cutting edge.
- Handle: Versaflex dual-durometer
- Mechanism: AXIS Assist with integrated safety
- Pocket Clip: Reversible tip-up deep carry clip
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V super tough tool steel
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Style: Opposing Bevel
- Extra: Pry-tip
- Blade Length: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.83"
- Overall Length: 8.26"
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Red Grivory and Black Overmolded Versaflex
- Blade Style: Opposing Bevel Blunt Tip
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Assist
- Class: Blue
- Weight: 4.49 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953152130
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.