Case Jigged Chestnut Bone Kickstart Assisted TrapperLock 4.13" Closed (4154AC SS) - 07004
CA07004: Kickstart Trapperlock 07004 (6154AC CV)
The Case patented Kickstart technology comes alive in the Kickstart TrapperLock, the second knife in their assisted opening line. Using the thumb stud on the polished Clip blade allows easy, efficient opening and locking to get the job done. The Kickstart TrapperLock family includes handles of Bone, Carbon Fiber and Synthetic, and each knife comes complete with thumb stud, nickel silver bolsters and belt clip. Comes conveniently packaged in a velvet box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel blade; Standard jigged Chestnut Bone handle with Case Oval Script shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade; Thumb stud and belt clip
- Kickstart Assisted Opening Technology - US Patent 7,085,163
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kickstart Trapperlock 07004 (6154AC CV)
- Blade Length: 3.30"
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Jigged Chestnut Bone
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 021205070049