Claude Dozorme 3 Piece Berlingot Breakfast Knife Set with Colored Synthetic Handles and Wooden Box - 21310508
CD21310508: 3 Piece Berlingot Breakfast Knife Set with Box
Laguiole, a small Aveyron village, lent its name to a famed curved pocket knife with a bee motif. It was very popular with agricultural workers in the last century for their seasonal migration. Nowadays many cutlery firms manufacture this model using very different techniques and materials; Because Laguiole knives with highly variable quality have appeared, you should be sure of your knife's provenance.
This knife bears the siganture of Master Cutler Claude Dozorme who was the first one to introduce this model as a fixed blade laguiole steak knife for dressing very elegant table.
This new range of kitchen knives was designed for Claude Dozorme by famous Breton Designer Jacky le Faucheur and was inspired an appreciation of antique kitchen implements. High-end materials of the best quality, 1902 remind us of our grand-mother's solid and timless knife collection. Brighten up your kitchen with good quality knives for everday use, this is Claude Dozorme's way of combining fashionable colours and modern desing or an ufussy, pratical style.
- 3" Sandwich Spreader
- Blade Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-1/2" (19.05 cm)
- Handle Material: Natural Colored Synthetic
- 4-1/4" Cheese Knife
- Blade Length: 4-1/4" (10.80 cm)
- Overall Length: 8-3/4" (22.23 cm)
- Handle Material: Capuccino Colored Synthetic
- 4-3/4" Tomato Knife
- Blade Length: 4-3/4" (12.07 cm)
- Overall Length: 9" (22.86 cm)
- Handle Material: Chocolate Colored Synthetic
- Box Dimensions: 11-1/4" x 4-1/4" x 1-3/8" (28.58 x 10.80 x 3.49 cm)
- Weight: 14.0 oz.
- Made in France
UPC Code: 200035
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$327.50 On Sale: $149.99