Columbia River CRKT 1220 Lucas Burnley Aux Folding Knife 3.211" Satin Spear Point Blade, Black GRN Handles
CR1220: Lucas Burnley 1220 Aux Folder
Lucas Burnley designed the original fixed blade Aux to be your Auxiliary knife to your primary carry, and the folder to pick up the slack. The luxury of variety is always close at hand with this tactically-inspired everyday carry. Don't underestimate its appearance, though -- it's understated when you don't need it and comes out strong when you do.
The Aux folder was designed by Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Modeled after a classic hard-use tactical knife, the Aux folder is an everyday carry alternative. The no-nonsense spear point styling of this blade pairs with a neutral grip to stand in as your go-to. It's the auxiliary to your larger, more mission-specific tools. The stainless steel blade features a satin finish and is balanced with textured polypropylene handles.
Your everyday carry should send a clear message, and the Aux says it all.
- Satin Finish
- Textured Polypropylene Handles
- Thumb Disk Blade Deployment
- Blade Length: 3.211" (81.56 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.424" (112.37 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.688" (195.28 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.144" (3.66 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Lucas Burnley
- Weight: 4.2 oz.