Columbia River CRKT 1221K Lucas Burnley Aux Black Folding Knife 3.211" Black Spear Point Combo Blade, GRN Handles
CR1221K: Lucas Burnley 1221K Aux Folder Black with Triple Point Serrations
This one is here to run sweep.
Lucas Burnley designed the original fixed blade Aux to be your "Auxiliary" knife to your primary carry, and the folder to pick up the slack. The luxury of variety is always close at hand with this tactically-inspired everyday carry. Don't underestimate its appearance, though — it's understated when you don't need it and comes out strong when you do.
The Aux Folder Black was designed by Lucas Burnley of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Modeled after a classic hard-use tactical knife, the Aux folder Black is an everyday carry alternative. The no-nonsense spear point styling of this blade pairs with a neutral grip to stand in as your go-to. It's the auxiliary to your larger, more mission-specific tools. The stainless steel blade features Triple Point serrations and flashes a sleek black oxide finish. Balanced with textured polypropylene handles, the Aux makes for one good-looking daily companion.
Your everyday carry should send a clear message, and the Aux says it all.
- Black Oxide Finish
- Triple Point SerrationsThumb
- Thumb Disk Blade Deployment
- Blade Length: 3.211" (81.56 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.424" (112.37 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.688" (195.28 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.144" (3.66 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Black Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Lucas Burnley
- Weight: 4.2 oz.