Columbia River CRKT 2420 Lucas Burnley Prequel Flipper Knife 2.721" Satin Modified Tanto Blade, Black GRN Handles - Field Strip Technology
CR2420: Prequel Folding Knife, Designed by Lucas Burnley
Simple. Robust. Compact. The mark of a masterful designer is a knife whose utility is as high end as the fit and finish. With a clean profile and Field Strip, the Prequel everyday carry folder asserts itself to the top shelf.
After a decade of honing and refining, we unveiled Ken Onion’s industry-shifting Field Strip in 2016. While the innovation itself is definitively Onion, designer Lucas Burnley of Orleans, Massachusetts set out to create something in his own revered style. The result is a hybrid blade shape—falling between a modified sheepsfoot and a tanto style. The glass-reinforced nylon handle is a continuation of the unique look, designed around angular shapes and contours that are reminiscent of an engine. The Prequel is high aesthetic and utility from the inside out.
How Field Strip Works
Field Strip technology lets you easily disassemble your knife for cleaning without tools. To disassemble, close the knife, push the front release lever up. Then spin the rear release wheel clockwise—once you feel the handle release, pull it up and away. Handle and blade come apart easily. To bring the knife back together, place the blade and handle into the closed position—press and hold the pivot. Once the pivot is seated correctly, rotate the release wheel counter-clockwise until snug. Push front lever down. The knife is restored to full working order.
- Folding Knife
- Field Strip – Disassemble your knife for cleaning without tools
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well and is ideal for everyday carry
- Tough glass reinforced nylon handles provide secure grip
- Blade Length: 2.721" (69.11 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.871" (98.32mm)
- Overall Length: 6.563" (166.7 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13" (3.3 mm)
- Blade Style: Modified Tanto
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95