DMT D12EF-WB 12" DiaSharp Double Sided Bench Stone, Fine / Extra-Fine with Base
DMTD12EFWB: D12EF-WB 12" DiaSharp Double Sided Bench Stone, Fine/Extra-Finewith Base
This is the largest continuous double-sided diamond bench stone surface from DMT and it accommodates a variety of tools and blades. The magnetic base offers knuckle clearance for sharpening tools and knives. With the MagnaBase System it is easy to secure, change and remove the bench stone from the magnetic base for quick grit changes during sharpening. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy - no messy oils needed - sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products. Stone Size: 12" x 3"x (304 x 76 mm). Made in the USA.
- Precision flat, two-diamond surfaced sharpener guaranteed to provide consistent, even sharpening every time
- Two sided: Fine diamond (25 micron/600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge and Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron/1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service