DMT FWMEF-H Double Sided Diafold Sharpener, Extra-Fine/Fine Hardcoat Surface
DMTFWEFH: Double Sided Diafold Sharpener Fine / Extra-Fine Hardcoat Surface
One of DMT’s signature products now outfitted with the proprietary Hardcoat surface for extra durability when used to sharpen ceramic blades. While all DMT diamond sharpeners can sharpen hard steels and ceramics, the HC surface provides for extra long life when used for ceramic blade sharpening. Two different grits combined to create a lightweight sharpener that is great for home, camper, tool box, gardening shed and more. Includes a continuous surface that can be used for small or pointed edges. HC Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond. HC Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use.
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles, which enclose and protects the Diamond Whetstone when not in use
- Two sided: Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine an edge and Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens knives and tools faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service