Chef's Choice 2 Stage Electric Sharpening For Asian Style Blades - 0316000
EC316: Chef's Choice Electric Diamond Hone 2 Stage Sharpener for Asian Style Blades
The Chef’sChoice Model 316 has two sharpening stages that sharpen the edge at 15 degrees. The first stage hones each side of the edge with fine 100% diamond abrasives. The second stage polishes the edge using ultra-fine 100% diamond abrasives. In both Stage 1 and 2, the left side and the right side of the blade are sharpened separately, which allows the user to hone and polish the traditional single-beveled Japanese blades. The contemporary Japanese blade, Chinese cleavers, and modern European style knives should be honed and polished on both sides of the blade. The traditional single-bevel Japanese blade must be honed and polished primarily on the front side of the blade, which has the large factory bevel. Using high precision elastomeric angle guides, the Model 316 will eliminate all the guesswork and provide users with a reliable sharpening method that guarantees a factory quality edge in just minutes.
- Factory sharp edge for 15-degree steel knives
- Thin, razor-sharp edges for effortless food preparation
- 2-Stage diamond sharpening for stronger edges and faster results—honing and polishing
- Precision guides sharpen at 15 degrees
- Resharpen with ultra-fine diamonds—knives last longer
- For single or double-faceted blades
- Create the 15-degree edge on thin Euro/American style knives
- Sharpens both straight edge and fine edge knives
UPC Code: 087877013166
This product is USA born and raised.
On Sale: $4.95