EKA Swede 10 Folding Knife 3.54" Sandvik 12C27 Blade, Black PROFLEX Handles, Nylon Sheath - EKA-716608
EKA716608: EKA Swede 10 Folding Hunter, Black
The big SWEDE 10 has the same great design features as the SWEDE 8 but approximately 12% larger. Two handle materials to choose from; PROFLEX™ for its sure-grip properties under stressed conditions and Bubinga (African Rosewood) for the gentleman’s touch. Included is a rugged black nylon belt sheath with snap closure.
- Polished finish
- Concave/hollow ground blade
- Textured thumb grip on blade back
- Ergonomic handle design
- Deep ground crescent nail mark
- Blade Length: 3.54" (90 mm)
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27, 57-59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.27" (210 mm)
- Handle Material: Black PROFLEX
- Weight: 4.59 oz. (130 g)
- Made in Sweden
UPC Code: 7391537716681
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong