EKA Swede 10 Folding Knife 3.54" Sandvik 12C27 Blade, Black PROFLEX Handles, Nylon Sheath - EKA-716608
EKA716608: EKA Swede 10 Folding Hunter, Black
The big SWEDE 10 has the same great design features as the SWEDE 8 but approximately 12% larger. Two handle materials to choose from; PROFLEX™ for its sure-grip properties under stressed conditions and Bubinga (African Rosewood) for the gentleman’s touch. Included is a rugged black nylon belt sheath with snap closure.
- Polished finish
- Concave/hollow ground blade
- Textured thumb grip on blade back
- Ergonomic handle design
- Deep ground crescent nail mark
- Blade Length: 3.54" (90 mm)
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27, 57-59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.27" (210 mm)
- Handle Material: Black PROFLEX
- Weight: 4.59 oz. (130 g)
- Made in Sweden
UPC Code: 7391537716681
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.