Factor Equipment FM002 MiZPAH 160 Compact LED Flashlight, Black, 160 Max Lumens
FQFM002: MiZPAH 160
This compact, EDC flashlight delivers 160 lumens on one standard alkaline AA battery. However, when using one 14500 battery, the MiZPAH 160 will reach up to 500 lumens. The MiZPAH 160's four brightness levels and strobe mode can be activated through its tail switch. This light features Factor's Smart Memory mode, which remembers the last mode that was activated, and turns on in this mode the next time it’s used. The MiZPAH 160's reinforced clip makes for efficient EDC usability, and its lockout mode can be activated by turning the flashlight head a quarter turn to prevent unintentional use.
- Utilizes high performance CREE XP-G2 LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Removable coated steel pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Rubber tail-switch operation; turns light on/off and switches modes
- Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Performance: Maximum output of 160 lumens. Maximum runtime of 80 hours. Three brightness levels, plus Strobe. When using a rechargeable 14500 Li-ion battery, The MiZPAH 160 offers an additional Blast brightness level to 500 lumens.
- Size: Length: 3.73" x Diameter: 0.75" x Weight: 1.1 oz. (32.2g) excluding batteries
- Battery: One AA battery (Alkaline, Ni-MH, or Lithium) or one 14500 battery (rechargeable Li-Ion battery)
- Includes: MiZPAH 160 flashlight, one AA battery, user manual, coated steel pocket clip, two spare o-rings, and replacement rubber tail cap
- Made in China
UPC Code: 091037771193
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.