Factor Equipment FM004 MiZPAH 300 LED Flashlight, Black, 300 Max Lumens
FQFM004: MiZPAH 300
As the brightest light in the MiZPAH series, the MiZPAH 300 flashlight delivers a maximum output of 300 lumens while being powered by two AA batteries. Featuring four brightness levels and a strobe alert mode, this LED flashlight offers a maximum runtime of 25 hours when operating in low. Designed to assist professional applications, the MiZPAH 300 flashlight features tail-switch operation, stainless steel pocket clip and Factor's Smart Memory mode, which remembers the last mode that was activated, and turns on in this mode the next time it's used.
- Utilizes high performance CREE XP-G2 LED with a life of 50,000 hours
- Glass Lens with double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Body is corrosion resistant, military-grade, CNC machined, aircraft-quality Type III hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Removable coated steel pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Rubber tail switch operation; turns light on/off and switches modes
- Recall memory function allows the light to turn on in the last mode used
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Performance: Maximum output of 300 lumens. Maximum runtime of 25 hours. Four modes of output, plus Strobe
- Size: Length: 5.73" x Head: 0.75" x Diameter: 0.75"
- Weight: 1.6 oz. (46.3g) excluding batteries
- Battery: Two AA batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH)
- Includes: MiZPAH 300 flashlight, two AA batteries, user manual, coated steel pocket clip, two spare o-rings, and replacement rubber tail cap
- Made in China
UPC Code: 091037771216
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.