Gerber Commuter Nail Nick Folding Knife 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, GFN Handles with Rubber Inserts - 31-003136
Slim profile. Lightweight design. Superior grip. The Commuter is an everyday carry pocket folding knife designed and built in Gerber's Portland, Oregon factory. It is just as portable as the ever-popular LST and US1 yet offers a slightly heftier design to fit into a larger hand; it can still be carried comfortably in a pocket, purse or backpack with very little weight added.
- Lightweight and slim pocket folding knife
- Easy to operate lockback mechanism
- Grippy rubber inserts on handle
- Finger jimping
- Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 7.21"
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon with Rubber Inserts
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- MPN: 31-003136
- Made in USA
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.