Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 5.5" Prep Knife - 38400-143
H38400143: Zwilling Pro 5.5" Prep Knife
Zwilling Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to the market. It is ideal for use with the professional pinch grip and circular motion.
The knives are honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The entire length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping and the edge can be sharpened in full from the bolster to tip.
The knives are made of proprietary special formula German steel that has been perfected for more than 280 years. Combined with Zwilling's Friodur ice hardening technique, the result is a harder, sharper blade that will not stain or chip and remains sharp longer.
Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process. The result is an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade.
- Curved bolster; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort.
- Full Edge Utility
- SIGMAFORGE knife: forged from a single piece of exclusive no stain steel.
- FRIODUR blade: ice hardened, starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed and laser controlled edge to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness and durability.
- Ergonomic polymer handles perfectly bonded to the full tang
- Blade Length: 5.5"
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany