Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm 8" Slicing Knife - 38460-203
H38460203: Zwilling Pro Holm 8" Slicing Knife
The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company’s most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.
Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, the rustic-chic handles offer a comfortable feel for fatigue-free cutting, Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Matteo Thun, the innovative curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand for improved comfort and cutting technique.
The precision-forged SIGMAFORGE knives are strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high-carbon no stain stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision safety and comfort
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Mediterranean Holm Oak handles offer a comfortable feel for fatigue-free cutting
Usage and Care
- Slicing knife has a long, flexible blade for slicing a variety of foods. Use for prep work or for slicing through the finished dish.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a soap. Rinse and dry immediately. Dishwashing is not recommended.
- Regular use of a honing steel is recommended to maintain the knife's cutting edge. Only sharpen as needed.
- Blade Length: 8"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Germany