Jaccard 48 Blade White Super Tendermatic Meat Tenderizer - JZ200348
The original hand-held tenderizer was invented by Swiss-born, Master Butcher Andre Jaccard more than three decades ago. This Jaccard Tenderizer continues to be the benchmark for the industry and remains an icon -- representative of Jaccard's commitment to innovation, quality and passion for performance.
Try the Jaccard® Meat Tenderizer on any cut of boneless meat. Enjoy deeper and quicker penetration of marinades, up to 40% reduced cooking time and even cooking throughout chicken and other meats with uneven thickness.
- The original multi-blade, hand-held meat tenderizer.
- Advantages of the Super Tendermatic Meat Tenderizer:
- Maximizes cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat.
- Creates thin heating channels in the meat that allow for:
- Reduced cooking times by up to 40%.
- Improved penetration and absorption of marinades and rubs by up to 8 times.
- More even cooking across varying thicknesses for more consistent results.
- Reduced shrinkage with no loss of natural juices.
- Easy clean-up.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Backed by Jaccard's Limited LIfetime Warranty
UPC Code: 753392333255
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.