KA-BAR BK22 Becker Campanion Fixed 5-1/4" Black 1095 Blade, Polyester Sheath
KABK22: Becker BK22 Campanion with Polyester Sheath
For all those who camp, hunt or spend time afield. The Campanion works just as happily splitting out kindling as it does prying apart joints and skinning game, not to mention chopping onions for the campfire chili! Sold with Heavy-Duty Polyester sheath with front pocket.
- Devastating cutting power – proven in the world's most challenging environments
- Each flat ground blade features an incredibly sharp blade and the most comfortable hard-use knife handle in the world
- Black epoxy coating
- Blade Length: 5-1/4"
- Overall Length:: 10-1/2"
- Blade Steel: 1095 Cro-Van, 56-58HRC
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Weight: 16 oz
- Sheath Material: Heavy-Duty Ployester
- Knife Made in USA; Sheath Made in China
UPC Code: 617717200229
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An excellent hard use steel, 1095 is a primary choice for camping and larger fixed blade knives for its extreme toughness and ability to hold an edge. Corrosion resistance is very limited with this steel (it will rust) and most blades come with a coating to prevent premature rusting.
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong