Kershaw 1776BRZBWST Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Blackwash Combo Blade, Bronze Aluminum Handles
KS1776BRZBWST: 1776BRZBWST Link
The missing link — between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford — has been found. Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. Appropriately, it is called the Link and has been given the patriotic model number of 1776.
This Link, model 1776BRZBW, is Kershaw's drop point blade model. The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. The Blackwash finish gives the blade the well-worn look of your favorite pair of jeans and offers additional blade protection.
The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized bronze. The sculpted lines of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocket clip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of their knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.4 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC, Black-Oxide Blackwash Finish
- Handle Material: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 087171054490
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95