Kershaw 7006CU Natrix Flipper 2.75" Stonewashed D2 Drop Point Blade, Copper Handles
KS7006CU: 7006CU Natrix Folding Knife, Copper
Due to the discount offered on this item, no loyalty points will be awarded.
The Natrix is based on Kershaw's brother brand Zero Tolerance’s 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT0777.
Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop point blade that offers solid performance. But it also offers upgraded D2 blade steel. This high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The stonewashed finish on the blade goes perfectly with its intriguing copper handles. Yes, copper. Since copper is denser than stainless steel, this smaller knife has some heft. And a lot of style too. You'll especially like the look once the handles have earned some patina.
Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while our patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking knife.
With its smaller size and eye-catching copper handles, the copper Natrix makes a perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.6" (9.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.4" (16.2 cm)
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Copper
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (107 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$79.99 On Sale: $34.95
$57.74 On Sale: $33.26
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$200.00 On Sale: $119.95
$99.99 On Sale: $57.55