Kershaw 7200BLKST Launch 2 AUTO Folding Knife 3.25" Black CPM-154 Drop Point Combo Blade, Aluminum Handles
KS7200BLKST: 7200BLKST Launch 2, Black Serrated
Got an automatic attraction? Then look into Kershaw's Launch 2—now with a partially serrated blade. This automatic knife features CPM-154 blade steel, a strong opening kick, and is made in the USA at Kershaw’s Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility.
The CPM-154 powdered metallurgy blade steel has more uniform distribution of carbides—so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. To lighten the Launch 2's weight, the handles are durable anodized aluminum and are contoured to fit snugly in the hand. A reversible pocket clip is included. For left-handed use, use your index finger instead of your thumb to press the blade-release/lock button.
The Launch 2 opens with a push button, which is recessed so that it is level with the flat of the handle. This is a safety feature and makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Nevertheless, automatic knives are dangerous and should be handled with extreme caution in all circumstances.
- 2-Step Serration: Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Push-button Lock: It locks the blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75" (19.7 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (98 g)
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.