LamsonSharp USA Pro Walnut Ultimate Pizza Rocker 12" Blade - 39450
Pizza Rocker Knife, Walnut Handle, 12" blade.
- Simple vintage kitchen gadgets that combine nostalgia and practical design
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Walnut handles that are unusually hard and durable (natural color may vary from tool to tool)
- Tapered blade or fine beveled edge
- Full- or half-tang construction secured with brass rivets
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit™, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot™ silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
UPC Code: 082498394502
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
This product is USA born and raised.
$43.00 On Sale: $14.95