Microtech Special Combat Troodon AUTO OTF 3.75" Bronze Hellhound Tanto Blade, Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Handles - 219-13CF
MT21913CF: 219-13CF Carbon Fiber Combat Troodon Hellhound, Bronze Standard
The Combat Troodon is a precision made, out-the-front tactical knife. It is 25% larger than their flagship, the Troodon. It brings the slender handle, contoured shape, radical design elements, and a sophisticated internal mechanism which improves operational functionality and reliability to a larger scale. The Combat Troodon is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications. The 3.75" bronze DLC blade is a single-edged tanto version of the wicked awesome Hellhound shape with the trademark fluting and thumb ramp jimping. The aluminum handles feature a carbon fiber top and a custom skull crusher, which is a very cool addition. It also includes a very cool Dagger logo on the pocket clip.
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Bronze Custom Edition
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Top
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 9.10"
- Length Closed: 5.20"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
This product is USA born and raised.