Maxpedition 0422B Lunada Gearslinger Bag, Black
MX0422B: Lunada Gearslinger
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The LUNADA™ GEARSLINGER™ is a “step up” in size from our bestselling Remora™. A longer padded ambidextrous shoulder strap provides more comfort in carrying heavier loads while an additional retention cross strap (also ambidextrous) prevents bag from swinging around during rapid movement. This is our most advanced Gearslinger design to date.
- Main compartment: 12" x 8" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 7" x 3" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 8” x 7” x 1.5” with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention, and drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket: 6.5" x 5.5", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 4 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets of 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75” webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 390 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 1 lb, 10 oz
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909003540