NITECORE Explorer EC20 CR123A LED Flashlight, 960 Max Lumens
NCEC20: Explorer EC20 LED Flashlight, 960 Max Lumens
The Explorer Series EC20 LED Flashlight is a very compact, durable package with tons of features and puts out a whopping 960 max lumens from such a small light! Check out the user manual for everything you need to know about the flashlight.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
- Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,450 cd and a throw distance of up to 222 meters
- Innovative single button offers access to seven brightness levels and modes.
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 520 hours.
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Instant access to ultra-low output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Overall Length: 5" (128 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Tail Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 2.68 oz. (76 g) without battery
- Included Accessories: Quality lanyard and spare O-ring