Silky Saws Zubat 330 Pistol Grip Saw, 13" Curved Blade, Rubber Handle, Plastic Sheath - 270-33
SISKS27033: Zubat 330 Pistol Grip Saw
Not only is the Zubat Professional Silky's most popular curved pruning saw, but it is also the top-selling Silky saw across the entire commercial arborist market. Professional tree care companies depend on maximum performance and efficiency and the Zubat Professional is, without question, their tool of choice. This best-selling tool delivers a professional, heavy-duty, mono-constructed blade which provides greater cutting speed with less effort.
The Zubat Professional utilizes a unique dual roller entry system on the scabbard with a handle designed to create an unmatched locking feature which keeps the saw firmly in the scabbard. The Zubat Professional combines Silky’s proprietary design and ergonomic comfort grip handle, allowing you to cut with precision to save time and money. For any pruning work or to tackle large branches, the Zubat Professional is an exceptional choice.
Preferred by professionals and hobbyists alike for incredible cutting performance on larger wood, Silky curved blades are designed to "rock the kerf" like no other saws! The precision-ground, razor-sharp blade provides fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The non-slip rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Made in Japan.
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 13.0" (330 mm)
- Blade Steel: SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Teeth Configuration: 6.5 Teeth per Inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1.4 mm
- Overall Length: 18.50" (470 mm)
- Handle Material: GOM Rubber
- Weight: 10.6 oz. (300 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 16.9 oz. (480 g)
- Made in Japan