Stone River Gear Speed Assisted Folding Knife 2.875" Black Ceramic Blade, Black G10 Handles - SRG2SAGB
SRG2SAGB: Speed Assist Ceramic Folding Knife, Black G10
Stone River Gear
Looking for a precision cutting tool that provides laser-straight cuts on virtually anything from rope to boneless meats? The Stone River Speed Assist Ceramic Folding Knife with G10 Handle has plenty of impressive features. The sleek black Zirconium oxide ceramic blade stays sharp up to 12 times longer than conventional steel knives, so you know you have a powerful cutting tool no matter where your hunting day takes you. This high-quality knife is specifically made for those moments when you need it most. The Vallotton design features a quick-release function with smooth opening action. It may be the most convenient and comfortable knife you’ll ever use
- Non-stick blade
- Antibacterial surface
- Harder than any material second only to diamonds
- Ceramic Blade stays sharp many times longer than conventional steel knives
- Rust free Non corrosive
- Easy cleanup
- Much lighter than conventional steel knives reduces fatigue during long cutting tasks
- Ideal for cutting vegetables, fruits and boneless meats
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Overall Length: 6.575"
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Zirconium Oxide
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.36"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95