Svord Kiwi Santoku Knife 7-1/2" 12C27 Stainless Steel Blade, Black Polypropylene Handles - SVORD-KS-12C27
SVOKS12C27: Kiwi Santoku Stainless Steel
This Kiwi Santoku knife by Svord features a 7-1/2" 12C27 stainless steel full tang blade measuring 12" overall. The molded black polypropylene handles are accented with red liners between the scales and the blade making for a better looking knife. It has a very solid feel and is quite comfortable in the hand. Includes red plastic blade guard. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 7-1/2"
- Overall Length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: 0.06"
- Handle Thickness: 0.67"
- Blade Material: 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Brushed
- Handle Material: Black Polypropylene
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Made in New Zealand