Wicked Edge WE100 Precision Sharpener, No Base
WE100: WE100 Precision Sharpener
The Precision Sharpener – WE100 is the original sharpener from Wicked Edge and the core of their sharpening innovation. It is a precision engineered, angle guided manual sharpening machine built to handle any knife. It was designed to very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. While the results are excellent, it is easy to use and does not require special knowledge or skills to use. Made in the USA.
Additional stones and granite base sold separately.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1-degree increments
- Micro-Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8.0"
- Max Clamping Width: 0.375"
- Base: Not included
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 5.75" x 4.75"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Granite or Aluminum base sold separately
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 017121
This product is USA born and raised.