Wicked Edge WE100PR1 Pro Pack I Sharpener with Aluminum Base - WE100PR118024
WE100PR1: Pro Pack I Sharpener
The Pro Pack I was developed in response to numerous requests for the most commonly used items to be bundled together. It includes everything used on 90% of the knives sharpened by Wicked Edge founder Clay Allison. The Precision Sharpener is a superbly engineered, manual sharpening machine. It was designed with very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. While the results are excellent, it is easy to use and does not require special knowledge or skills to use. The Pro Pack I is a standard Precision Sharpener with two extra packs and a Wicked Edge sharpening base. This is the fastest and easiest way to get a razor sharp edge on all your knives. Made in the USA.
Additional stones sold separately.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1-degree increments
- Micro-Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8.0"
- Max Clamping Width: 0.375"
- Base: Aluminum Base
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- 5/3.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops
- Machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 5.75" x 4.75"
- Weight: 14.2 lbs
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 017134
This product is USA born and raised.