Wicked Edge WE120PR2 Pro Pack II Sharpener with Aluminum Base
WE120PR2: Pro Pack II Sharpener
The Pro Pack II was the 2012 Accessory of the Year at BLADE Show and International Cutlery Fair and is highly recommended for home users looking to achieve professional edges. The Pro Pack II features the latest hardware upgrades, bringing total precision to sharpening and bundling together a great selection of accessories to make a complete, professional package. It includes everything used on 90% of the knives sharpened by Wicked Edge founder Clay Allison. The Precision Sharpener is a superbly engineered, manual sharpening machine. It was designed with very exacting standards to consistently deliver an incredible, razor sharp edge. While the results are excellent, it is easy to use and does not require special knowledge or skills to use. The Pro Pack I is a standard Precision Sharpener with two extra packs and a Wicked Edge sharpening base. This is the fastest and easiest way to get a razor sharp edge on all your knives. Made in the USA.
Additional stones sold separately.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1-degree increments
- Micro-Adjustment: 0.05-degree adjustments
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Digital Angle Gauge
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8.0"
- Max Clamping Width: 0.375"
- Base: Aluminum Base
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Extra Fine 800 Grit / Ultra Fine 1000 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Micro Fine 1.4 / 0.6 Micron Ceramic Stones
- 1/0.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops
- Machined from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials
- Dimensions: 11.0" x 5.75" x 5.75"
- Weight: 24.7 lbs
- Made in the USA