William Henry Pikatti Filament Compact Folding Knife 2" Copper Wave Damascus Blade, Titanium Handles with Carbon Fiber Inlays - B04 Filament
WHB04FILAMENT: Pikatti Filament Compact Folding Knife
William Henry Knives
The Pikatti Filament features a beautiful frame of aerospace grade titanium inlaid with carbon fiber. The razor-sharp blade is 'Copper Wave' Damascus steel with a core in VG-5. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with spinel gemstones. The perfect companion for every occasion, the Pikatti is the smallest of William Henry's folding knives, and the Glen also features some of the exotic materials and forged metals of any collection. This edition is limited to 250 pieces.
- 'Copper Wave' Damascus with VG-5 Core
- Carbon Fiber
- Leather Lanyard
- One-Hand Button Lock System
- Leather Carrying Case
- Blade Length: 2.0" (50.8 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Handle Length: 2.625" (66.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.625" (117.6 mm)
- Blade Steel: 'Copper Wave' Damascus with VG-5 Core
- Handle Material: Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Includes a Leather Lanyard and Beautiful Black Wooden Display Case
- Weight: 1.1 oz. (32 g)
- Handmade in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.