Wusthof 5 Piece Stainless Manicure Set, Goat Velour Leather Case - 9135
WU9135: Wusthof 5 Piece Manicure Set, Goat Velour Leather Case
WÜSTHOF precision forged 6 piece manicure set is made from high quality stainless steel with a satin finish and goat velour leather carry case. ED. WÜSTHOF DREIZACKWERK in Solingen, Germany, is on of the World's leading manufacturers of fine cutlery. A company with a rich heritage, the WÜSTHOF factory was listed as early as 1814 in official documents of the Duchy of Berg.
- Pocket case with press stud.
- Fine goat velour leather on the outside, pink, soft velvet velour on the inside, grey.
- WÜSTHOF nail care sets are made using the best traditional processes.
- Precision workmanship and selected materials.
- All instruments are designed to go together.
- Made of stainless steel, satin-finished and sterilisable.
- Outstanding cutting quality of the nail and cuticle scissors.
- Simple and safe nail care, even for tough toe nails using the nail clippers.
- Content: Pocket nail clip, Nail and cuticle scissors, Tweezers, Nail file, Cuticle pusher.
- Case Dimensions: 3-1/3" x 5-1/2" (8.5 x 14 cm)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Sheath Material: Goat Velour Leather
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293913506
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.