Haley's Corker 5-in-1 Wine Bottle Aerator, Filter, Pourer, Re-Corker, and Stopper - 38400
XT38400: 5-in-1 Aerator, Filter, Pourer, Re-Corker, and Stopper
While enjoying a glass of wine, J. E. Haley contemplated one device to replace a drawer full of accessories. A comet-like flash of inspiration produced a brilliantly engineered solution. A 5 in 1 design that is an:
Aerator – instantly enhances bouquet and flavor
Filter - helps prevent cork residue, sediment and tartrates
from entering your glass
Pourer - drip-free pour control
Re-corker – never struggle with a cork again
Stopper – store wine spill-proof on its side in the refrigerator
Improve your wine experience. Never re-use a cracked, swollen or dried out cork again. Nor plastic silicon corks that can expand and be difficult to re-insert.
Fits ALL natural, synthetic and glass corked 750 ml and 1.5 liter wine bottles.
Preserve wine aroma and bouquet (which some wine vacuums can actually strip out). Your wine will stay fresh longer, even sparkling wine.
Fits other products, too. Replace sticky corks on liqueurs and cordials to save expensive contents from evaporation. Use it for fine single malt whiskey. And as a sanitary culinary cork for olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Pour a frothy head on a large format beers.
Smaller than a natural cork so it easily stores wine upright or on its side, eliminating the need to maneuver for cramped refrigerator space.
Will not absorb nor alter aroma or flavor of contents.
Use it again and again.
- USA design and manufacturing.
- Superior medical grade plastic. Proprietary formula.
- Completely inert. No taste or odor.
- Soft to the touch. Pliable and easy to manipulate.
- Exceptionally durable.
- FDA approved. BPA-free.
- Those who want to enjoy their wine a later time.
- Hosts who want to serve a variety of wines to please every one's palate.
- The Hospitality Industry who need to maintain the potability of expensive alcohol inventory.
- Winery Tasting Managers who open successive bottles on a busy day. Provides a drip-free controllable pour to avoid overfilling the glass.
- Food Sanitation Experts concerned about potential fruit fly problems.
- Retailers who want to generate profit with a unique, multi-functional, easy to use gadget.