Zootility Tools PocketMonkey Basic 12-in-1 Multi-Tool - PM2
XTPM2: PocketMonkey Basic
PocketMonkey is a 12-in-1 multi-tool that fits in your wallet, so it's always there when you need it. From opening bottles to adjusting screws, PocketMonkey helps you conquer life's everyday tasks. And it's even TSA-compliant, so you can take it with you whenever you fly. Specially crafted from stainless steel, PocketMonkey is so thin because it's heat treated to 4x normal strength. PocketMonkey won't won't bend, break, or rust. Dimensions: 3.25" x 2".
What else can I do with a PocketMonkey?
The options are endless. We've seen and heard people using PocketMonkey for opening boxes, releasing zip ties, scraping ice, tying fishing line, and even sculpting clay.
What's the difference between Basic and Deluxe?
The tools and the functionality are the same, but PocketMonkey Basic has the text stamped in (like an outline), while PocketMonkey Deluxe has the text laser-etched in black.
- Phone Kickstand
- Insert your credit card to make a stand for your touch phone. Work on your phone at a comfortable angle and still have one hand free! Sit back and watch a video. Or lean in and text a friend. All while sipping a coffee!
- Bottle Opener
- Why carry a bottle opener on your keychain? That's bulky. Keep one in your wallet instead!
- Flat Screwdriver
- One of the most commonly needed tools - now in your back pocket! Need we say more.
- Micro Screwdriver
- They're on eyeglasses, key-less vehicle dongles, and kids' toys. Tiny screws are everywhere. Prepare yourself for when you are on the go!
- Door Latch Slip
- Locked your keys inside? That means the deadbolt isn't thrown! Use this latch slip to open locked doors without protective edging or specialty latches.
- Letter Opener
- Talented letter-openers are in short supply. Chances are, you struggle to even shred open your mail. With a letter opener stored in your wallet and always within reach, you can now make quick work of your mail pile.
- Hex Wrenches
- 5 sizes of standard English hex-bolt/nut wrenches nested into one another. Slip the tool over a bolt-head and slide sideways until you find the right size. Convenient and easy to use!
- Phillips Screwdriver
- A flat Phillips screwdriver?? That's right! The cross blade isn't the key to the Phillips head pattern. It's the angled tip. This novel 2-D Phillips screwdriver works!
- Orange Peeler
- Three in four adults struggle with a chronic condition known as cannot-peel-an-orange-itis**. This debilitating condition is the cause of much embarrassment. Say "no more!". PocketMonkey is a proven cure and peels oranges with ease!
- **supported by fictional data.
- Banana Nicker
- Ever tried quickly snapping the top off a banana to start peeling? It usually gets mushed instead. Use the peeler to nick the top and peel with ease.
- Sometimes all you need to know is the difference between 3/16ths and 1/4 of an inch. Now you can measure those small details that life throws at you.
- Straight Edge
- Draw with it. Scrape with it. Chop with it? What uses can you dream up?
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 2"
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 748252548610
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
This product is USA born and raised.
$25.75 On Sale: $12.95
$25.00 On Sale: $12.95