Bear OPS Bear Song VIII Butterfly Knife 4.49" 154CM Satin Bayonet Blade, Black Cerakote Stainless Steel Handles - B-820-SSBK-S
BCB820SSBKS: B-820-SSBK-S Bear Song VIII Butterfly
This Bear OPS Bear Song VIII butterfly knife has a satin 154CM stainless steel blade and milled stainless steel handles with a black Cerakote finish. It has a smooth locking latch and is put together entirely with Torx screws. The flipping mechanism rides smoothly on ball-bearing washers.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family-owned company that started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Blade Length: 4.49"
- Cutting Edge: 4.00"
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.50"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Grind: Taper
- Handle Material: Black Cerakote Stainless Steel
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball Bearing Washers
- Locking Mechanism: Latch
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Made in the USA