Benchmade 175BK CBK Push Dagger 2.5" Black Double Edge Blade, Kydex Sheath
BM175BK: 175 CBK
The Model 175 CBK (Concealed Backup Knife) is a result of listening to what the customer wants, namely the many professionals in the Law Enforcement community. The 175 features a plenty strong dagger style blade design, which is sharpened on two sides. The blade profile is beveled only on one side, and flat on the other. A palmable handle design offers an intuitive fast response grip with enough surface area to support the knife. A molded sheath design provides for secure carry inverted.
- 440C (58-60HRC) stainless steel double edge spear-point with chisel ground edge
- Vinyl coated handle, full-tang
- Molded Kydex®/thermoplastic sheath with reversible pocket clip to fit up to a 2-inch duty belt
- Benchmade Design
- Blade Length: 2.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Handle Thickness: 0.250"
- Blade Material: 440C
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Double Edge Spear-Point w/ Chisel Ground Edge
- Weight: 2.32oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Sheath Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 5.47"
- Sheath Material: Molded Kydex/ Thermoplastic; Versatile Belt-Clip
- Class: Black
- Made in USA