Benchmade AFO II AUTO Folding Knife 3.56" Black Combo Blade, Aluminum Handles - 9051SBK
BM9051SBK: 9051SBK AFO II
The Model 9051 AFO II is an improved version of the AFO. It features a wider blade, a larger and knurled button release that is suitable for gloved hand use as well as a thicker, more robust handle, faster action and some improvements to the handle shape. The back of the handle also features a window breaker.
The AFO is truly an elite cutting tool, currently on active duty throughout the Armed Forces all around the globe. Utilizing Benchmade's time proven automatic opening system for effortless, rapid one-hand deployment and closing. It offers many useful features that make it superior to other knives for S.A.R. or tactical applications. Utility in blade design combined with sizable blade strength are paramount in any field knife, especially in the extremes which military troops can be faced with. A sturdy and formidable handle not only anchors the blade, but also could improvise as other tools in demanding situations. This knife includes a tough, poly-ballistic nylon sheath for conventional carry.
- Push-button automatic with integrated safety
- Features a drop-point blade
- 154CM Stainless Steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 aluminum handle with open backspacer and reversible steel carry-clip
- Blade Length: 3.56"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Handle Thickness: 0.600"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Utility
- Weight: 5.80 oz.
- Clip: Tip Up, Reversible, Black
- Lock Mechanism: Push Button Automatic
- Overall Length: 8.51"
- Closed Length: 4.95"
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon w/ Mlice Clip
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA