Buck/TOPS 091 CSAR-T Responder Folding Rescue Knife 3-1/2" 154CM Blade, G10 Handles (0091BKSTP1) - 7866
BU0091BKSTP1: 091 TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Responder
Now with 154CM upgraded steel! The CSAR-T is a full size, working folding knife that was produced in collaboration between Buck Knives and TOPS Knives. It shows the best characteristics of both companies. It has the stout, solid engineering of the TOPS brand and the meticulous manufacturing of Buck. The CSAR-T features a hex opening that can take a bit/socket attachment. Attachments are not included, only the opening that can take one, but standard tools should work. It also comes with a high quality Nylon sheath. Handle measure 5-1/4" and the pocket clip is reversible.
Buck describes this item as follows:
When an emergency situation arises, the CSAR-T Responder has the features necessary to help save lives. It comes equipped with the TOPS/Buck blade, a blade with superior strength that can hold up to any circumstance. Included in the blade is a notch for bending wire or other small tasks. Furthermore, the Responder's handle end can be used as a glass breaker (for tempered glass) and the handle also includes a seat belt cutter. A hex tool is incorporated into the handle for added versatility. The destruction proof G-10 handle is textured for a sure grip and the compact size makes it easy to carry. This knife can be quickly engaged with Buck's signature fast and smooth opening.
- Blade: 3-1/2" (8.9 cm) 154CM stainless steel, modified tanto with Zirblast finish
- Thickness: 0.120"
- Length: 5-1/4" (13.3 cm) closed
- Weight: 7.0 oz. (198.4 g), 9.3 oz. (264 g) carry weight
- Handle: Stainless steel frame with Rocky Mountain Tread G10 overlays
- Sheath: Heavy-duty nylon, MOLLE compatible
- Features: Glass breaker for tempered glass, seat belt cutter, Hex bit compatible handle cut-out
- Clip: Reversible, stainless steel tip-up carry
- Pro Level
- Made in USA