Buck GCK Ground Combat Knife Fixed 5.5" 5160 Coyote Tan Tanto Blade, Tri-Color Micarta Handles, Molded Nylon Sheath - 12748
BU0893BRS1: GCK Ground Combat Knife Tanto - Micarta
Field-tested in the most demanding conditions on the planet, the GCK Ground Combat Knives are mission ready tools designed for survival and defense in extreme situations. Rugged and reliable, thee full-size fixed blades come with durable G10 or Micarta scales that ensure a secure grip and deliver impressive functionality.
Taking a century's worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck's Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Product Level: Pro
- Blade Length: 5.50" (14.0 cm)
- Handle Length: 5.25" (15.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 5160 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.200"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Coyote Tan Cerakote
- Handle Material: Tri-Color Micarta
- Sheath: Injection Molded Nylon and Heavy Duty Polyester, Tan
- Weight: 9.9 oz. (280.7 g)
- Made in the USA