Columbia River CRKT 2737 RMJ Rune Compact Tomahawk with Spike, 12" Overall, GRN Sheath
CR2737: Ryan Johnson 2737 Rune
Tactical body, Viking spirit.
The Rune is a tactical tomahawk modeled after old Nordic weaponry, and it feels most at home on a SWAT vest. It's remarkably lightweight, and what it lacks in bulk, it makes up for in versatility. When going headlong into a dicey situation, the Rune will lead the way.
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical applied his 30 years of tomahawk design prowess to come up with the Rune in his Chattanooga, Tennessee shop. It's infused with the practicality of a mean SWAT tactical tool and wrapped in ancient Nordic design.
The head features a utility spike and a notch for choking up. It's finished with a black powder coating for corrosion resistance. To ensure exceptional grip, the handle is made with glass-reinforced nylon and has two lashing points for carrying versatility. The MOLLE compatible sheath features a buckle strap that elevates utility.
When you find yourself face-to-face with trouble, the Rune has got your back.
- Black Powder Coating
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Handles
- MOLLE Compatible Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath w/Buckle Strap
- Blade Length: 6.688"
- Overall Length: 12.0"
- Blade Material: SK5 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.243"
- Blade Hardness: 53-55HRC
- Blade Style: Compact Tactical Axe with Spike
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Designer: Ryan Johnson
- Weight: 1 lb 8.0 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 1 lb 12.7 oz.
- Made in Taiwan