DMT FCS7C 7/32" Diafold Diamond Chain Saw File, Coarse
DMTFCS7C: FCS7C 7/32" Diafold Diamond Chain Saw File, Coarse
Multi-use Diafold® Diamond Chain Saw Files for quick and easy chainsaw maintenance as well as the right honing steel for sharpening any curved edge. Convenient folding plastic handles protect the diamond surface while not in use. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Size: 7/32" - 9 ½” open 4” closed. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles, which enclose and protects the Diafold® Diamond Chain Saw File when not in use
- Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service