Dawson Knives Custom Crusader Sword 25" CPM-3V Specter Finish Double Edge Blade, Ironwood Handles with Black Cord Wrap, Mosaic Pins, Damascus Pommel, Leather Scabbard
DWKCRSDSFIW: Crusader Specter Finish Sword, Ironwood
This modern European-style broad sword features a full-custom look and feel that really nothing else in the industry can replicate. Your hand is protected from the 25" double edge blade by a twisted CPM-3V steel handguard and the Japanese interlocking wrap in synthetic silk is very refined. Mosaic pins, a Damascus pommel, and a leather scabbard make it a collectible, but it's a mean tool and maybe the best doomsday sword we've ever encountered.
- 0.194" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Stunning, high contrast Specter finish
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote Elite finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Handcrafted CPM-3V twisted steel handguard with an antiqued finish
- Mosaic pins and a Damascus pommel by Jim Ferguson
- Custom Climbing Vine file work on ricasso
- Custom fitted leather sheath
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the maker
- Lifetime free resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives' Common Sense Guarantee
- Blade Length: 25.0"
- Cutting Edge: 23.50"
- Handle Length: 9.125"
- Overall Length: 34.125"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.194"
- Blade Hardness: 60-61HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Sword
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Specter Finish with Clear Cerakote
- Handle Material: Arizona Ironwood with Black Cord Wrap
- Handle Thickness: 1.28"
- Sheath Material: Kydex and Leather
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8.6 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 3 lbs. 3.9 oz.
- Jim Ferguson Damascus Pommel
- 100% Designed and Handcrafted in the USA