Gerber Principle Fixed Blade Knife, Stonewashed 420HC Drop Point Plain Blade, Coyote Brown Rubber Overmold Handles - 30-001657
GB30001657: Principle Fixed Blade - Coyote Brown
Directly in alignment with Gerber's pioneering spirit, the Principle is an empowering tool that accomplishes tasks of all shapes and sizes. With its where-you-need-it triple mounting sheath system, the Principle is never out of reach. Use this tool to concoct a shelter, wire a snare, bore a hole, or any other camping of bushcraft demand that may appear. Equipped with an easy to re-sharpen Scandinavian edge, the Principle is purpose-built to run the long haul. The 90-degree spine empowers users to start a fire with a variety of striking rods. Whatever circumstance the outdoors may throw your way, the Principle is designed to overcome.
- Zero edge Scandinavian grind
- MOLLE, drop leg, or scout carry options
- 90-degree fire striking spine
- Versatile blade shape
- Multi-grip handle ergonomics
- Rubber overmold for comfort in prolonged use
- Lashing holes
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Scandi
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Rubber Overmold, Coyote Brown
- Sheath: MOLLE Compatible
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA