Brous Blades Willumsen Reloader Flipper Knife 3.5" D2 Acid Stonewashed Blade, Green Aluminum Handles - RLA-GRN-ASW
JBRLDALGRNASW: Reloader Aluminum Edition
Introducing the Aluminum Edition of the Reloader Flipper, a collaborative design between custom knifemakers Jason Brous and Mikkel Willumsen. The blade is made from D2 tool steel and features a unique main hollow grind with a flat ground tanto style tip and a thick secondary swedge on each side. The Reloader utilizes an integrated flipper for quick blade deployment on a ball bearing pivot system. The handle scales and backspacer are made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum with custom milled grooves for a secure and comfortable grip. The stainless steel liner lock provides a hard lock face surface and eliminates stickiness. The knife can be deployed either with the flipper tang or manually with the groove cutout in the blade. The stainless steel pocket clip is reversible and deep set for tip-up carry, which makes this knife a great affordable blade for everyday carry for everyone.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59 RC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Acid Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.625"
- Handle Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Options: Flipper, Cutout
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Clip/Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Designers: Jason Brous/Mikkel Willumsen
- Packaging: Custom Brous Nylon Case
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Made in USA